|SENSORY SANTA AT VALLEY VIEW MALL|
- Event date:
- Sunday, December 09, 2018 9:30am - 11am
- VALLEY VIEW MALL
- Contact Phone:
- Contact E-mail:
- To make a reservation for 12/2 9:30-11am, please click here.
- To make a reservation for 12/9 9:30-11am, please click here.
- No crowds and minimum noise as the session is after the main trading hours of the shopping center;
- No lining up. Families can make a booking with each session running 15 minutes;
- Seating option next to Santa;
- An understanding Santa and photographer
- Wheelchair access.
- Activities and tools to help kiddos enjoy their experience.
This event occurs in the America/Chicago time zone.
Sensory Santa at the Valley View Mall
Sunday, December 2nd & December 9, 9:30a - 11:00a
Sensory Santa was created for families with special needs children that have sensory disorders, making it difficult to get a photo with Santa in a shopping center environment.
Our Sensory Santa event, which is free of charge, is held in an environment that is controlled and has been designed for the benefit of children suffering from sensory processing issues.
Reservations are required for this event.
Children will be able to visit with Santa one on one in a space free from most of the distractions that can cause them so much anxiety. We have natural lighting, low noise and reserved blocks of time to minimize wait times. We also have photographers and volunteers willing to take the extra few minutes until we can get that perfect picture. If a child should find the situation challenging we will have volunteers on hand to help families.
The experience with Sensory Santa involves:
Families who attend our event will receive a Reindeer Wish List and a Reindeer Antler headband.
Should a family choose to purchase the photo package, photo staff will complete the transaction as quickly as possible.