Dispose of those old, outdated sensitive papers securely at 1st CCU's Shred Events and help a great cause at the same time! Please follow these guidelines:
- Up to three brown paper bags or three medium-sized boxes (100 lbs) per person may be shredded.
- Safe destruction of outdated, sensitive financial statements*, receipts, invoices, checks/check duplicates, etc. will be shredded on-site.
- In exchange for the shredding service we are accepting non-perishable food items for local food pantries (donated food must not be past expiration date).
- All types of paper are fine. You do not need to take out staples and small paper clips. Items with butterfly clips need to be removed and items in 3-ring binders need to be emptied.
- Small quantities of discs can be taken but must be in a separate bag.
This event is open to the public.