ZCare is committed to making a difference in our community. Along with our friends at G.E.C.U. , we provide support to our friends and neighbors in a number of ways and we couldn't do it without you. Thanks for your partnership in improving the lives of those in need.
To submit a request email ZCare@z933.com.
ZCARE - UPCOMING EVENTS
6pm - 9:30pm
Cameron Park Farmers Market, located in the heart of downtown La Crosse, offers a unique mix of produce, flowers, baked goods, meats, dairy, canned goods, other foods, crafts, art, and also features free live music and free yoga classes from local yoga studios. All in a comfortable park environment with easy access parking in the Market Street Ramp.
For Specific dates and times click here.
The John Cina Seven organization will hold its second annual Pumpkinball Tournament June 26-28th at the Genoa Village Park. The Weekend will also include:
- Friday Fish-Fry
- Sunday Chicken Q
- Chinese Raffles
- Other activities for the entire family
John Cina devoted his adult life to helping the youth of the greater La Crosse area. On May 8th, 2014 John was diagnosed with a stage 4 Malignant Brain Tumor and passed 9 days later. John was an asset to the community and always was willing to help. The John Cina Seven fund carries on this legacy by raising money to benefit the communities within the De Soto Area School District and other youth programs and local ball fields.
Visit JohnCinaSeven.com for more information on the festivities or to volunteer.
Ron Muehr had a cancerous brain tumor removed. Unfortunately the doctors could not remove all of it. Chemo and IV infusion was unsuccessful. This benefit is to help defer nursing home and medical bills. Join Ron and his family from 3pm to 11pm at Champions Riverside Resort.
- Saturday June 27th at Champions Riverside Resort
- Raffle tickets are $5 or 3 for $10
- Prizes include: Drawing for 40" Flat Screen TV, 2 $50 cash prizes and 2 $25 cash prizes and a Packer Party from Champions.
Michael Bey was diagnosed with Stage III Hodgkin's Lymphoma this winter. His friends and family invite you to show your support for Mike as he goes through treatment for this disease. Join Michael and his family at Honda Motorwerks at 500 4th St. South in La Crosse on July 12th from Noon to 5pm for:
- Live Music
- Bake Sale
- Chicken Q by Rooster Andy ($10 includes beverage)
- Silent Auction
- And Much More
March 22, 2014
TC Jr. suffered severe brain trauma at the hands of another human being. He is recovering, but the process is slow and the costs are mounting. Please join us to support Terry, and his family, by attending the Terry Callahan Jr. Benefit!
- Saturday, March 22 from 1pm-?
- All Star Lanes located at 4735 Mormon Coulee Rd LaCrosse.
- Live Music, Free Food, and Great Raffle Prizes.
- Donations are greatly appreciated.
- Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Pick them up at Dublin Square or The Helm. C
Click here to see updates on Terry’s condition, and for a schedule of events for the benefit.
|March 8, 2014|
|11:00 am||to||2:00 pm|
Chili Cook Off at the Harley Davidson, in Waukon, IA
- Saturday, March 8th from 11am-2pm
- $7- All You Can Eat!
- Proceeds benefit the local area Fire Departments
- Open to the public-Bring your best chili to win a spot on the Dual Exhaust Trophy!
- For more info- Call 563-568-3471
|March 9, 2014|
|12:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
Dan Jonsgaard, from Winona, MN, was severely injured in a crash, on Tuesday, December 10th. A pickup driver lost control, traveling into Dan’s lane, causing Dan to swerve and roll his semi. Dan has life-threatening injuries. Since the accident, Dan was in a coma, on full life support and a breathing ventilator. Dan has one of the most severe brain injuries that doctors, in Madison and St. Paul, have ever seen! Current condition: Dan has feeding, and trachea tubes, and remains in a coma. Join us for a benefit to support Dan, and his family, during this difficult time!
- Sunday, March 9th at the Black Horse Bar and Grill in Winona, MN from Noon-8pm
- $7 donation, at the door, covers the meal. Including: Pulled turkey sandwiches, pickles, mash potatoes, brown beans, veggies, chips, dessert, and a drink of your choice.
- All proceeds will go towards Daniel Jonsgaard’s care, future medical expenses and the Jonsgaard family.