ZCare is committed to making a difference in our community. Along with our friends at G.E.C.U. , we provide support to our friends and neighbors in a number of ways and we couldn't do it without you. Thanks for your partnership in improving the lives of those in need.
To submit a request email ZCare@z933.com.
ZCARE - UPCOMING EVENTS
12pm - Saturday, March 25, 2017
12pm - Sunday, March 26, 2017
9am - Saturday, April 01, 2017
11am - Saturday, April 01, 2017
12pm - Saturday, April 01, 2017
3pm - Saturday, April 01, 2017
March 22, 2014
TC Jr. suffered severe brain trauma at the hands of another human being. He is recovering, but the process is slow and the costs are mounting. Please join us to support Terry, and his family, by attending the Terry Callahan Jr. Benefit!
- Saturday, March 22 from 1pm-?
- All Star Lanes located at 4735 Mormon Coulee Rd LaCrosse.
- Live Music, Free Food, and Great Raffle Prizes.
- Donations are greatly appreciated.
- Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Pick them up at Dublin Square or The Helm. C
Click here to see updates on Terry’s condition, and for a schedule of events for the benefit.
|March 8, 2014|
|11:00 am||to||2:00 pm|
Chili Cook Off at the Harley Davidson, in Waukon, IA
- Saturday, March 8th from 11am-2pm
- $7- All You Can Eat!
- Proceeds benefit the local area Fire Departments
- Open to the public-Bring your best chili to win a spot on the Dual Exhaust Trophy!
- For more info- Call 563-568-3471
|March 9, 2014|
|12:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
Dan Jonsgaard, from Winona, MN, was severely injured in a crash, on Tuesday, December 10th. A pickup driver lost control, traveling into Dan’s lane, causing Dan to swerve and roll his semi. Dan has life-threatening injuries. Since the accident, Dan was in a coma, on full life support and a breathing ventilator. Dan has one of the most severe brain injuries that doctors, in Madison and St. Paul, have ever seen! Current condition: Dan has feeding, and trachea tubes, and remains in a coma. Join us for a benefit to support Dan, and his family, during this difficult time!
- Sunday, March 9th at the Black Horse Bar and Grill in Winona, MN from Noon-8pm
- $7 donation, at the door, covers the meal. Including: Pulled turkey sandwiches, pickles, mash potatoes, brown beans, veggies, chips, dessert, and a drink of your choice.
- All proceeds will go towards Daniel Jonsgaard’s care, future medical expenses and the Jonsgaard family.