ZCare is committed to making a difference in our community. Along with our friends at Mattress Outlet La Crosse, we provide support to our friends and neighbors in a number of ways and we couldn't do it without you. Thanks for your partnership in improving the lives of those in need.
To submit a request for assistance or share benefit details, email ZCare@z933.com.
ZCARE - UPCOMING EVENTS
Friday, June 22, 2018 - Sunday, June 24, 2018
11:30am - 3pm
1pm - 6pm
COULEE REGION TAX ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Free tax preparation and assistance for individuals and married couples making less than $66,000 in 2017.
When: 3:00-8:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 1
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on Saturdays, March 17 and April 7
Where: Business Education Center, 405 8th Street, La Crosse
How: Call Consumer Credit Counseling Services at 608-784-8380 to set up an appointment. Walk-ins welcome but not guaranteed.
Tax assistance can be provided one-to-one where a volunteer will prepare your 2017 tax return or clients can use MyFreeTaxes.com to file for free on their own at a computer and a volunteer assister will be present to answer questions.
What to bring with you?
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- Rent certificate (if applicable)
- Financial Education Events
- Tax Help at the La Crosse Public Library
- Free Credit Reports
- La Crosse County Human Services Resources Guide
Want to volunteer?
This service is a community collaboration brought to you by MyFreeTaxes.com, Consumer Credit Counseling Service, Coulee Bank, Great Rivers United Way, Marine Credit Union, $MART La Crosse, and Western Technical College Community Engagement.