Week of Monday, February 1, 2016
- Coleton Strupp is a freshman at Holmen High School.
- He received his Varsity Letter, as a freshmen, for boys soccer.
- Coleton is also a wrestler.
- He Saxophone for the regular and jazz bands and went to Magic Kingdom
- He spends a lot of time on his sports and makes his schoolwork a priority!
- He's on the honor roll, with a 4.0 GPA.
- Coleton is also ranked 26th in his class!
Week of Monday, January 25, 2016
- Annie is a freshmen at Aquinas High School.
- She plays golf, basketball, and softball! She competed at the State level for golf, and placed 13th overall!
- On occasion her golf competitions have kept her from school, however she has managed to keep up with her school work and remain on the honor roll (maintaining 3.5-3.799 g.p.a).
- Annie made her school proud by being the MVC Girls Golf Medalist!
- She is a member of the band, which recently took a trip to Disney World to perform in the Magic Kingdom Parade.
Week of Monday, January 18, 2016
- Elizabeth is a 10th grader at Central High School
- She has been a gymnast for 8 years. 4 of those years she has been on the La Crosse YMCA competitive gymnastics team.
- She's competing Level 5 this year!
- Recently scoring a 9.4 on vault Elizabeth earned a 1st place for her age division.
- Over the summer Elizabeth earned the nickname of “Power House” because she has so much power and height when she tumbles, making her exciting to watch.
- When Elizabeth is not doing gymnastics she participates in Track. This past summer she trained with the La Crosse Track Club where she qualified and participated in the State Games of America in Lincoln, Nebraska in July.
- She competed in the 200 meter, triple jump and pole vaulting. Elizabeth set and beat her own personal records. She was selected to hold the Wisconsin banner for the opening ceremonies for the State Games.
- Elizabeth is always willing to help others and is a role model for her younger teammates. She has a contagious smile and loving heart.
- Elizabeth sets very high expectations for herself in academics and in sports. She plans on applying to attend The Air Force Academy in Colorado after high school.
Week of Monday, January 11, 2016
- Chelsea is a Junior at Westby High School.
- She has started on the varsity team in volleyball, basketball and softball every year since her freshmen year.
- She received 2nd team All Conference Basketball as a freshman. As a sophomore, she received 2nd Team All Conference Volleyball and Kills Leader, and 1st Team All Conference in basketball. Plus, Honorable Mention- All Conference for softball.
- As a junior she received 1st Team all Conference volleyball award. Team kills leader award, team MVP award, Ace leader award and jack of all trades award!
- Along with being very active in sports, she receives high honors on the honor roll, is in National Honor Society, and is very active in her church!