BRUNO MARS CONTEST RULES
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES 2017
CONTEST/PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a WIZM-FM “Z93” and Coulee Bank will give away tickets and transportation to Bruno Mars 24K Magic World Tour at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul on Saturday, August 5th, 2017. Starting Monday, June 26, 2017 and continuing through Thursday, July 20, 2017, Z93 will encourage registration online and at retail and public locations. Registrations will be taken online at www.z933.com and at Coulee Bank in Rochester, St. Paul, La Crosse and Onalaska throughout the duration of the promotion for one Grand Prize: consisting of 4 suite tickets and transportation. Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on, Friday, July 21, 2017. Additional ticket packages, consisting of a pair of tickets and transportation will be given away at 4 other retail/ business locations. These additional chances to win will be known as Bruno Bus Stops. Bruno Bus Stops will take place on Thursday, June 29, July 6, July 13 and July 20, 2017 and a winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries at the conclusion of each stop. Bruno Bus Stop winners must be present at the Bus Stop location at the time of the drawing to win. Contestants may also register online for one of two pair of tickets and transportation at z933.com or at couleebank.net.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be a resident of Wisconsin, Minnesota or Iowa.
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
- Limit one entry per person, per day at Coulee Bank in Rochester, St. Paul, La Crosse and Onalaska.
- Limit one entry per person per Bruno Bus Stop. All Bruno Bus Stop winners must be present to win.
- Limit one entry per person online for the lifetime of the contest.
- Employees of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc., and Coulee Bank, along with their immediate families are NOT eligible to enter or win on-line, at Bruno Bus Stops, or at Coulee Bank locations.
- Employees of other station advertisers who are not Title Sponsors of this contest are eligible to win, but they (and their immediate families) may not enter at their own place of employment.
- All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with their acceptance of the prize, and will be required to sign a release form. Once claimed, a prize cannot be revoked/returned by winner to avoid tax obligation. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, and are non-transferable. Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and Coulee Bank, reserve the right to substitute a comparable prize of like value for any prize, for any reason.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and Coulee Bank have the right to publicize, or broadcast the winner's name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and/ or Coulee Bank, and may be enacted at any time.
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and Coulee Bank reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend or terminate this contest should causes beyond the control of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and Coulee Bank, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the contest.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or an adult over 18 years of age.
- In the event that any winner fails to timely claim their prize(s) or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth, at the discretion of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc. and Coulee Bank, an alternate winner may be selected.
- In the event that a qualifier is named, and then later found to be ineligible due to age, place of employment, multiple entries, etc., the qualifier status will be revoked and that qualification and that prize will be re - drawn.
ODDS OF WINNING:
- Depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the contest.
- Complete contest rules, dates, and prize description are available to the public during regular business hours at the offices of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc., 201 State St., La Crosse, WI 54601.